VoIP Solutions in Charlotte – Brightlio Delivers!
Charlotte’s VoIP market is proliferating as many businesses realize the benefits of VoIP over traditional analog phone systems.
The benefits of a business VoIP solution for Charlotte-based customers include the following:
- A more comprehensive feature set, including messaging, video conferencing, and collaboration
- Better integration with business applications like contact centers, CRMs, and collaboration tools
- No or low upfront capital expenses on telecom hardware or software
- Simplified, lower-cost deployment
- No on-premise PBX hardware to configure and maintain
Uptime of 99.999% also means VoIP technologies are reaching parity with traditional analog systems. These, and many more, are reasons why VoIP is rapidly becoming the primary way voice communications are delivered.
This article explores the benefits of VoIP for businesses in Charlotte. For questions, quotes or solution designs, please contact Brightlio today.
VoIP Powers Unified Communications
VoIP technology also powers cloud-based communications platforms such as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). How do these technologies work together? Consider UCaaS and CCaaS as the applications and VoIP as the delivery method.
VoIP is a technology that allows voice calls to traverse internet connections and IP networks rather than traditional analog phone lines. Audio signals are converted to digital packets and sent over data networks. This decouples telephony from traditional analog phones and allows a distributed workforce to leverage their laptops and mobile devices for telephony coupled with the enterprise features of a conventional PBX.
Unified Communications solutions leverage the VoIP protocol to deliver the data and layers on additional features. These features include:
- Audio, video, and web conferencing
- Secure and encrypted unified messaging and instant messaging
- Presence (see if colleagues are available, busy, in a meeting, and more)
- Mobility options (mobile apps that ring through to mobile phones and other devices)
As all the hardware for the UCaaS system sits in the providers’ cloud, customers no longer need to manage and maintain expensive traditional telephony infrastructure. The provider includes redundancy for greater uptime. Also, implementation is simple and fast since the core infrastructure is operated and maintained by the VoIP and UCaaS provider.
VoIP Powers Contact Center as a Service
Many companies exploring VoIP and UCaaS also elect to include Contact Center as a Service features. CCaaS solutions expand the capabilities of the traditional call center for an improved customer experience and greater efficiency. Customer requests are quickly escalated from chat to call to video with the click of a button.
CCaaS features include:
- Artificial Intelligence for more efficient call routing and customer call resolution
- Analytics to measure call quality, customer experience monitoring, tracking of KPIs, and more
- Integration with popular CRM systems like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Zoho, and more.
- Integration with popular chat platforms like Microsoft Teams and Slack for presence, click-to-call, and conferencing.
Brightlio is Your Business VoIP Provider for Charlotte
Brightlio is a telecommunications broker proudly serving the Charlotte, NC, community with business VoIP solutions. Leverage our two decades of VoIP expertise to determine the right telephony solution for your business.
We offer solutions from industry-leading UCaaS providers like Vonage, Dialpad, 8×8, and RingCentral. Quotes and solution designs are free, and solutions are available for as little as $15 per user per month.
For VoIP solutions in Charlotte, engage Brightlio today!